Here at Goodwolf, I have enacted a series of measures to reduce risk of contributing to COVID-19 community transmission:
- Clients will be pre-screened to ensure they have not travelled recently, or experienced symptoms of COVID-19.
- Client and photographer will wear a mask at all times, with the exception of family portraits with your dog.
- Frequent sanitization of surfaces.
- A 30 minute buffer between sessions ensures no overlap of clients.
- I have been fully vaccinated and boosted.
I encourage questions, concerns, and suggestions regarding safety protocols. Please reach out below if you have any comments! To book your session, go here.